Monday, February 10, 2014



At first, I'm not interested at anything. I didn't finish my college year, I became a bystander, alcoholic and I don't even listen or obey my parents. But, one day, I went to the mall and saw the colorful pastries in a pastry shop, I was amazed, and in a snap, I became curious about it. I don't know why, I became soooooo interested on how they make them. When I came back home, I talked to my father and asked him if I can go back to school eventhough, I know that he lost his trust in me, i was the only one in our family that didn't finish my studies. But, my loving father gave me another chance to go back to school. After that, my life changed as I fell in love with pastries. Since then, I cannot stop my self from baking, I also started working in a reputable sports club and learned many things, I really love what I'm doing that's why I never feel that I'm working. I even started making and experimenting recipes and designs. Until now, I'm very grateful to my father for what he has done and for not giving up on me. And up to this day, I cannot believe that I am now a Pastry Chef. :) 


PS:
I also love cooking, I will also post some of my recipes if I have time. For the meantime, here are my sample works, just leave a comment if you wish to request for the recipe. Enjoy! :)



                                                    Bread Basket with assorted breads



                                                            
                                                     Bread Display or table centerpiece





                                                                 Almond Cake





                                                       Crystal Sugar Showpiece




                                   
                                   Mickey and Minnie Mouse Cake Pops and Choco Coated Cookies






                                                 Plated White Chocolate Truffle Cake

0 comments:

Post a Comment